Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap has officially launched today for PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One, with PC users getting it sometime this summer, and as with many launches in the video game world, there's a launch trailer to go with it.
You can find this launch trailer down below, and underneath we've included a description of the game from the press release, if you've not heard much about it. What does a great launch trailer need to do?
The cult classic returns with a unique blend of exploration, action, and adventure. Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, you are in search for a cure! The only way you can return to human form is to find the Salamander Cross, a magical item with the power to remove curses...
• Beautiful, hand-drawn animations.
• A re-orchestrated soundtrack.
• Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
• Several characters with their own abilities: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man and Hawk-Man.
• Play as the game's classic character, "Wonder Boy", or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star "Wonder Girl".
• 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types.
• Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time - even during gameplay, thanks to the "Retro Feature".
Loading next content