Team17 has announced that we can look forward to a new bit of DLC for Worms WMD on Wednesday next week, which is December 7, and that it has a price tag most people will appreciate: it's free. It is called the Liberation Pack and is available for all formats, which are Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, and Linux.
Here is what the Liberation update includes:
• Five new single player levels to conquer
• New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
• Four new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick, and Worm Stinger
• New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
• 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
Which of these new additions are you most excited to play with?
Loading next content