Level up in Garden Warfare for rewards in Garden Warfare 2
Plant ahead with one month to go.
Did you spend time with the Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 beta last weekend and don't know what to do during the month remaining until the final game? If you own the first Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, EA and PopCap Games offer you a tempting way of coming back to the original in the final stretch till Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 releases.
As it's been announced this week, players of the second game will get 'loyalty' rewards for having played and levelled up in the first entry. This is the prize list depending on the reached rank in PvZGW:
• Rank 10 or higher: Receive a free Helpful Fun Pack.
• Rank 25 or higher: Receive a free Wondrous Pack of Greatness.
• Rank 50 or higher: Receive a free character unlock.
• Rank 100 or higher: Receive five Super Rare customization items with a 'glowing' effect added to them for good measure.
• Rank 313: Last but not least, players who reach will receive a 313 Max Pack that includes a legendary character--the Unicorn Chomper and Unicorn Warp ability. Because what's not to love about a warping Chomper?
This gesture can add even some more activity to already active servers, and warm up the community before the arrival of the anticipated sequel. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 lands on PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 25th, and Microsoft console owners with Xbox Live Gold can play the original for free (and of course try to level up for those rewards) during this weekend.