Despite a 21 percent dip in sales, Call of Duty: Ghosts has managed to stay on top of the UK's multi-format sales charts this week, staying ahead of FIFA 14. In the end there was only 600 units sold between the two powerhouse titles, after a close fought battle over the last week.
Thanks to some in-store promotions, Lego Marvel Super Heroes was able to climb up to third in this week's top twenty, knocking both Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag down a place each.
Three next-gen exclusives appear in the top twenty. PS4‘s Killzone: Shadow Fall sits just outside the top ten, ahead of Xbox One's Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3.
Here's the GfK Chart-Track top twenty:
1. Call of Duty: Ghosts | Activision
2. FIFA 14 | EA
3. Lego Marvel Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
4. Battlefield 4 | EA
5. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag | Ubisoft
6. Just Dance 2014 | Ubisoft
7 .Need for Speed: Rivals | EA
8. Grand Theft Auto V | Take 2
9. WWE 2K14 | Take 2
10. Gran Turismo 6 | Sony
11. Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sony
12. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
13. Skylanders Swap Force | Activision
14. Batman: Arkham Origins | Warner Bros.
15. Forza Motorsport 5 | Microsoft
16. Disney Infinity | Disney
17. Angry Birds Star Wars | Activision
18. Dead Rising 3 | Microsoft
19. Football Manager 2014 | Sega
20. Tomb Raider | Square Enix