In addition to the free DLC that will introduce Balthier into World of Final Fantasy, Square Enix will also release the 1.03 patch in order to bring some changes and fixes to the title.
Here are the changes brought by the patch:
• Skip function for battle scenes added - Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
• "Fast Forward" setting added to settings - Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
• Battle response improvements - ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
• "Sephiroth," "Balthier," and "Sora" added to battle BGM settings - If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you'll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
• "Random" added to battle BGM.
• HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
The free DLC "Champion Summon: Balthier" and the patch will both be available on March 23 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Which are you looking forward to most out of the two though?
Loading next content