Square Enix has announced the World of Final Fantasy Collector's Edition and shipped a fresh trailer to go with the announcement. In World of Final Fantasy we take control of twin siblings Lann and Reyne as they step into the world called Grymoire to try and rediscover their lost memories. The Collector's Edition will be available as the game launches on October 28 and contains the following:
- Exclusive pop-up book to house all of the physical and digital content in the Collector's Edition, featuring various scenes from the game brought to life through striking 3D paper cuts - just like a story pop-up book.
- special art book with 80 pages showing images from the game.
- 20 track soundtrack selection CD featuring enchanting music from the game.
- Extra digital bonus content: five bonus bits of DLC which you can use in game.
- Sephiroth (from Final Fantasy VII).
- A special summon that will aid you in battle!
- Red Bonnetberry, White Chocobo and Glow Moogle (special versions of monsters you can recruit to join you on your quest and aid you in battle.
- Japanese voice over DLC to allows you to play the whole game with the Japanese voice overs.
- and the game on PS4 - since the Collector's Edition is exclusive to the PS4 version.