English
Gamereactor
news
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

UK Charts: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart maintains its lead with a 2% increase in sales

Forza Horizon 4 also saw a 480% increase in sales.

Subscribe to our newsletter here!

* Required field
HQ

With little competition to challenge its standing at the top, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has remained the best-selling physical game in the UK this week. The PS5 exclusive even sold better than it did in its opening week, as it saw a 2% increase in sales week on week.

Nothing too exciting happened within the top ten this week, but there were a few interesting developments further down within the top 40. Forza Horizon 4 raced into 22nd place with a sales increased of 480% after its successor was revealed at E3 2021 last week. The new-gen version of Metro Exodus also debuted at number 17 with PS5 sales accounting for 77% of the overall total (Xbox Series sales, of course, made up for the remaining 23%).

You can take a look at this week's top ten below:


  1. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

  2. Minecraft Dungeons

  3. FIFA 21

  4. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe

  5. Resident Evil: Village

  6. Animal Crossing: New Horizons

  7. Spider-Man: Miles Morales

  8. Minecraft (Switch)

  9. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

  10. Grand Theft Auto 5

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Thanks, Gamesindustry.biz.

Related texts

Ratchet & Clank: Rift ApartScore

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

REVIEW. Written by Ben Lyons

The Lombax and robot duo are back for an interdimensional trip that uses the PS5 and the DualSense hardware to deliver the most immersive Ratchet & Clank experience to date.



Loading next content


Cookies

Gamereactor uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best browsing experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy with our cookies policy