We've always found it strange in all world and city building simulators we always have all the power and the people none when we lead them to war and build huge wonders no one really needs. At least the Tropico series is honest about it - we're dictators. Later this year, Tropico 6 is launched for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and now we've received the first gameplay trailer from it.
Here, we are yet again going to lie, brainwash and play dirty to build our Tropical country as El Presidente himself. Take a look at the trailer and below it, you'll find the key features from the game, taken from the press release:
• Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
• Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
• Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
• Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
• Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world's greatest dictator.
• Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can't possibly keep.
• Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.