Turn 10 Studios has given the green light to the Forza Racing Championship 2018, a tournament for Forza Motorsport 7 players. This is the first ranked season of global competition, and across each of its stages, it'll offer the best drivers a share of a $250,000 prize pool.
Starting March 24, a few select drivers and teams will compete in a pre-season invitational tournament taking place in Seattle. The real competition will debut a few days later, however, on April 2. The regular season is split into two series and ends in a playoff event, each one with a prize pool of $75K. Then the best 24 drivers will take part in the World Championship in October, competing for $100K and the title itself.
• Series 1: From April 2 to May 23, 2018 (online)
• Series 1 Playoffs: July 16 & 18, 2018 - Seattle
• Series 2: From July 9 to August 29, 2018 (online)
• Series 1 Playoffs: 29 & 30 September, 2018 - Mexico DF
• World Championship: October 2018 - London
If you want to take part in the competition, register yourself over on the official website. Otherwise, tune to Mixer or other streaming channels to watch each and every race from the playoffs and the World Championship.