The next-gen version of Tomb Raider - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition made all the way to number one in this week's British video game charts. Tomb Raider, originally released in March last year (the fourth biggest launch title of 2013) is the first big next-gen game to see release in the new year and clearly people have been waiting on something new to buy for their next-gen consoles. Lara Croft managed to beat the often bundled FIFA 14 by less than 500 copies in a close finish. Little else out of the ordinary to report.
1. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition / Square Enix
2. FIFA 14 / EA Sports
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts / Activision
4. Battlefield 4 / EA Games
5. Lego Marvel Super Heroes / Warner Bros.
6. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag / Ubisoft
7. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition / Microsoft
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
9. Need for Speed: Rivals / EA Games
10. Killzone: Shadow Fall / Sony
11. Gran Turismo 6 / Sony
12. NBA 2K14 / 2K Sports
13. WWE 2K14 / 2K Sports
14. Football Manager 2014 / Sega
15. Forza Motorsport 5 / Microsoft
16. Aliens: Colonial Marines / Sega
17. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes / Warner Bros.
18. Disney Infinity / Disney
19. Batman: Arkham Origins / Warner Bros.
20. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z / Namco Bandai
Loading next content