Tekken 7's Season Pass 3 was teased earlier this summer during the Evo fighting game event (along with a very ill-informed Metal Gear Solid Snake clip, which actually had nothing to do with Tekken), and now Bandai Namco has told us that this is arriving on September 10.
What's more is we also have a brand new trailer as well, giving us a look at Zafina, the first character to be released as part of this Season Pass, coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One. As a whole though the Pass will offer four new characters, a fresh stage, and new features yet to be revealed.
Leroy Smith will also be arriving in winter, with two other characters (yet to be revealed) coming after that.
On September 10 all players get a free update as well, including the following features:
· Improved battle balance adjustments
· Play Stats and Stage Win Rate added to Player Information, and displayed in Online Matches
· Extra preset costume slots to save additional character customisations
· Adjustment of online rankings. New players now start from the rank of '1st dan', replacing the 'beginner' rank
· New illustrations added to the Gallery
· New character customisation effects, including Orange, Red, and Blue Heihachi-Kun effects.
Could Zafina be your new favourite?
Loading next content