Good things come to those who wait, and that includes both gamers and game makers by the looks of it. FromSoftware will be popping champagne corks this week as the studio has scored its second multi-platform chart success here in the UK with it being the developer's second chart-topper after Dark Souls III managed the same feat back in 2016.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was, therefore, last week's best-selling game at UK retail, with former best-seller The Division 2 pushed into second place. Otherwise, there's a slight reshuffle in terms of the top ten, but nothing worth writing home about. Here's the GfK Chart-Track top ten in full:
1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice / Activision
2. The Division 2 / Ubisoft
3. FIFA 19 / EA
4. Grand Theft Auto V / Take-Two
5. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Take-Two
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
7. The Lego Movie 2 Videogame / Warner Bros.
8. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
9. Far Cry: New Dawn / Ubisoft
10. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Nintendo
Loading next content