Rory McIlroy PGA Tour has hit another hole-in-one, and for the second week running it's the best-selling game at UK retail.
Last week's runner-up, F1 2015, has lost its podium place and in doing so dropped to fourth place, while a resurgent Lego Jurassic World has swapped places with it and now sits in second.
With no sign of the PC re-release, the console versions of Batman: Arkham Knight remain in third place for another week.
Elsewhere in the charts it's a fairly unremarkable week with little to report; Battlefield Hardline's reintroduction into the top twenty perhaps the only footnote worth a mention. Here's the GfK Chart Track top twenty in full:
1. Rory McIlroy PGA Tour / EA Sports
2. Lego Jurassic World / Warner Bros.
3. Batman: Arkham Knight / Warner Bros.
4. F1 2015 / Codemasters
5. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
6. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare / Activision
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Microsoft
8. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition / Sony
9. The Elder Scrolls Online / Bethesda
10. FIFA 15 / EA Sports
11. Destiny / Activision
12. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt / Bandai Namco
13. Battlefield: Hardline / EA
14. WWE 2K15 / 2K Sports
15. God of War III: Remastered / Sony
16. Far Cry 4 / Ubisoft
17. Terraria / 505 Games
18. Halo: The Master Chief Collection / Microsoft
19. Dying Light / Warner Bros.
20. Farming Simulator 15 / Focus Home Interactive