The console version of Resident Evil: Revelations, which was previously released on Nintendo 3DS, has gone straight to the top of the UK multi-format sales charts.
Metro: Last Light, last week's best selling game, tumbles down the third after a 33% drop in sales, with a resurgent FIFA 13 passing its way back into second following further price promotions (and how else are people going to get their football fix over the summer?!).
Last week's number two, Dead Island: Riptide, saw a similar dip in sales to Metro (28%), with the zombie-slasher ending up at number four in the charts. Donkey Kong Country Returns takes up the last place in the top five.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity exited the top five and ended up in thirteenth, whereas Activision's Fast & Furious: Showdown debuted in fourteenth.
1. Resident Evil: Revelations | Capcom
2. FIFA 13 | EA
3. Metro: Last Light | Deep Silver
4. Dead Island: Riptide | Deep Silver
5. Donkey Kong Country Returns | Nintendo
6. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
7. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
8. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
9. Luigi's Mansion 2 | Nintendo
10. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins | Nintendo
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us | Warner Bros.
12. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
13. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity | Nintendo
14. Fast & Furious: Showdown | Activision
15. Need for Speed: Most Wanted | EA
16. God of War: Ascension | Sony
17. The Walking Dead | Telltale Games
18. Bioshock Infinite | 2K Games
19. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
20. Skylanders Giants | Activision