Grizzly sandbox action title Prototype 2 has stormed to the top of the UK multi-format chart this week, consuming all before it.
Last week's top dog, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, dropped down to number six. FIFA Street and FIFA 12 retain their positions in the top three, an exciting conclusion to the football season no doubt contributing to their continued popularity.
Mass Effect 3 and Kinect Star Wars swapped places, but both still clung on to their top five finishes.
The complete UK Chart is as follows:
1. Prototype 2 (Activision)
2. FIFA Street (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
5. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
6. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
7. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
11. Batman: Arkham City (Square Enix)
12. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
15. SSX (EA)
16. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
17. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
18. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
19. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (THQ)
20. F1 2011 (Codemasters)