Obsidian is known for it's great RPGs such as Fallout: New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth or Pillars of Eternity. The company has now announced a completely new role-playing game, which is in fact an electronic adaptation of a popular card-driven game.
The name of the game is Pathfinder Adventure Card Game and it will be released both on iOS and Android devices. It allows gamers the possibility to enjoy multiple adventures simultaneously and download additional adventures. It will be based on the Rise of the Runelords base set.
The game will be released in the fall, but the company wouldn't spill the beans on the exact date. You can see the features that are available only in the digital release of this game below.
Digital version's exclusive features
- Reactive cut-scenes featuring Pathfinder’s iconic characters
- The ability to explore the towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign, including the fiercely independent Sandpoint, and the goblin-infested isle of Thistletop
- Beautifully enhanced and animated backdrops of every locale
- Multiple adventure profiles to enable players to experience the campaign using every character
- Tutorial that distills the rulebook into a mini-adventure
- Single-player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay mode