Nissan has revealed a series of gaming chairs - but the revealed chairs are purely concepts based on the Armada, GT-R Nismo and the LEAF.
"eSports players often have to choose between aesthetics and comfort - but Nissan's chairs could offer both. With decades of experience in seating design and comfort, Nissan's three conceptual designs are sure to pique the interest of gamers across the globe."
Although Nissan has no plans in regards to actual production, they do encourage reactions and voting on one's favourite chair via @NissanUSA on twitter.
Nissan GT-R NISMO: Excitement, High Performance, and Unparalleled Refinement
• Inspired by Nissan's most iconic vehicle
• Constructed from lightweight carbon fibre and aluminium
• Shaped like a racing seat for ultimate performance
• Features red leather and synthetic suede seating surfaces
Nissan Armada: Elegant, Premium Comfort
• Inspired by Nissan's full-size rugged, yet refined, SUV
• Platinum Reserve black and brown leather-appointed captain's chair
• Climate-controlled seat with heating and cooling
• Lumbar support for additional comfort
Nissan LEAF: Simply Amazing
• Inspired by the world's best-selling electric vehicle
• Gun Metal painted surfaces
• Light-grey leather-appointed seats with electric blue inserts
• USB charging ports
• Integrated leg rests
Loading next content