The GfK Chart-Track has revealed that Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment's The Division 2 is back at the top of the UK boxed charts again after a time of success for Sekiro and Yoshi's Crafted World, reclaiming the throne after originally sitting there at launch.
FIFA 19 is now at number two while Yoshi's Crafted World slips from number one to three. It's good news for Nintendo all round actually, as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are all in the top 10 as well.
Check out the top 10 below. Have you been playing The Division 2?
1. The Division 2 / Ubisoft
2. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
3. Yoshi's Crafted World / Nintendo
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice / Activision
6. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
7. The Lego Movie 2 Videogame / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
9. New Super Mario Bros. U / Nintendo
10. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Nintendo