After Square Enix and Capcom topped the UK physical game charts this year already with Kingdom Hearts III and Resident Evil 2 respectively, a familiar face is back at the top of the pile this week, as Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2 has reclaimed the top spot with FIFA 19 just behind at number two.
Speaking of Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V is at number 10 as well, while Kingdom Hearts III has slid down to number three, with Resident Evil 2 at four. As reported by GamesIndustry.biz, Kingdom Hearts saw an 87% decrease in sales from last week, while Resident Evil 2 dropped 67%.
Red Dead Redemption's 14% increase in sales means it can add a sixth week at the top of the charts, and FIFA 19 is hardly surprising to see there since it always sells well, even being the best-selling console game in Europe last year.
For the full top 10 list check down below. Can Red Dead Redemption 2 stay top, considering all the games like Metro Exodus and Far Cry: New Dawn releasing this Friday?
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
2. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
3. Kingdom Hearts III / Square Enix
4. Resident Evil 2 / Capcom
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / Activision
6. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Nintendo
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
8. Spyro Reignited Trilogy / Activision
9. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Nintendo
10. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar