Rockstar has released title update 1.04 for Red Dead Redemption 2, which is great news of course, and even better is the fact that it also impacts the Red Dead Online beta for PS4 and Xbox One.
The patch doesn't bring any new features, but there a lot of bugfixes and small improvements, as you can see in the notes below:
- RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous - PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission 'Country Pursuits', if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission 'County Pursuits'
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing 'The First Shall Be Last'
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
- Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous - PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission 'Love and Honor'
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission 'Love and Honor'
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission 'Honor Among Horse Thieves'
Red Dead Online is in full swing right now, with the beta getting more content as time goes by and attracting a lot of players to its existing modes, so it's great to see more updates land both for this portion and single-player.
On top of that, just yesterday we found out that timing was a big reason for the game not being on Switch, so Red Dead still manages to make its way into the news despite releasing over a month ago.
Are you having fun with the Online portion?