It's not often that the top five of the UK retail chart remains unchanged from one week to another, but this is exactly what we're dealing with this week as there is a distinct lack of major new releases. Red Dead Redemption 2 continues to have a firm grip on the chart and it remains to be seen whether Fallout 76 can manage to take number one next week. Only one new title managed to get into the top 40 with Carnival Games on Switch managing to get to number 20.
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / Activision
3. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
4. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
5. Spider-Man / Sony
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
7. Crash Bandicoot: Nsane Trilogy / Activision
8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey / Ubisoft
9. Lego Harry Potter Collection / Warner Bros.
10. Lego DC Super-Villains / Warner Bros.
Individual Formats (units):
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 / PS4
2. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Xbox One
3. FIFA 19 / PS4
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / PS4
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / Xbox One
6. FIFA 19 / Xbox One
7. Forza Horizon 4 / Xbox One
8. Spider-Man / PS4
9. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Switch
10. Super Mario Party / Switch