Day 1 of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout beta is over, and Treyarch and Activision have decided to make some changes for Day 2, based on feedback they have received from players who are participating in the beta. The team is planning on making daily updates in the beta period, and the first update comes with minor adjustments to general gameplay, item pickups, and equipment, where the most interesting change is that they're increasing the player cap to 88.
Here's an overview of all the changes coming your way:
- Changed Featured Playlist to DUOs.
- Raised player cap to 88.
- General stability and stat-tracking improvements.
- Quick equip menu will automatically close if not used for 5 seconds.
- Increased the speed of picking up Items off of the ground - you will still be able to reload your weapon independently without picking an Item up by tapping the reload button.
- Reduced duration of Sensor Dart to 2 minutes
Are you participating in the beta? What do you think of these changes?