WayForward, with the help of Last Dimension, has decided to launch Mystik Belle on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The title is scheduled for October and will offer a revised storyline and "silky smooth frame rates" compared to the PC version, which appeared on Steam in 2015.
The game is a mix between a point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania, and here are the main features according to the studio:
• Explore a vast magical school containing a variety of environments.
• Discover new spells and abilities, and use them to combat more than 60 types of enemy monsters.
• Collect bizarre objects to solve numerous brain-draining puzzles.
• Encounter and interact with your fellow Hagmore inhabitants. Snark and sarcasm abound!
• Level up, gain new powers, and increase your strength, RPG-style!
• Locate secret lore to discover the story's true ending.
A trailer was also shared (see below) alongside this announcement. Will the cute and retro visuals be enough to charm you?