Back in May we reported on loot box drop rates in China for Hearthstone, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm, and now the odds for South Korea have also been released (as translated by InvenGlobal), revealing themselves to be exactly the same as those in China. Here they are in full:
- Each card packs will have at least one card of Rare or higher rarity.
- Approximately one in every five card packs will have an Epic card.
- Approximately one in every twenty card packs will have a Legendary card.
* Chances of obtaining a card with higher rarity will increase for every card pack that did not have an Epic or Legendary card.
Heroes of the Storm
- One Loot Chest will contain approximately 2.9 Common items.
- One Loot Chest will contain approximately 1 Rare item.
- Approximately one in every 4.5 Loot Chest will contain an Epic item.
- Approximately one in every 17.5 Loot Chest will contain a Legendary item.
* Chances of higher rarity items will increase for every Loot Chest that did not contain an Epic or Legendary item.
* This does not apply to Loot Chests from events, progression system and rerolls.
- Each Loot Box will have at least one item of Rare or higher rarity.
- Approximately one in every 5.5 Loot Box will have an Epic item.
- Approximately one in every 13.5 Loot Box will have a Legendary item.
Although this doesn't confirm anything, this does give more evidence to the theory that drop rates for these games are the same in every region. Do you think this is the case?