After two weeks at number one, Crash Bandicoot: Nsane Trilogy has dropped from the top spot in the UK charts, with Square Enix' Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age debuting there this week, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare close behind it in second place.
Strangely, Overwatch has dropped a place in the charts to four, despite getting an 82% boost in sales, and Minecraft: Xbox Edition has jumped 15 places to seven, sitting above Wipeout: Omega Collection, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Injustice 2 in eight, nine, and ten respectively. Here is the top 10 in full:
1. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age / Square Enix
2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare / Activision
3. Crash Bandicoot: Nsane Trilogy / Activision
4. Overwatch / Activision
5. Grand Theft Auto V / Take2
6. Forza Horizon 3 / Microsoft
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Microsoft
8. Wipeout: Omega Collection / Sony
9. Horizon: Zero Dawn / Sony
10. Injustice 2 / Warner Bros. Interactive
For the charts in full, visit GfK. Are you surprised with Final Fantasy XII at the top spot?