Mass Effect 3 has charged up to first place in the UK sales charts, coming top of the pile after just a few days on sale.
EA are likely to be delighted, even more so when considering their games take up four of the top six positions. FIFA 12 continues to sell well and SSX came in second.
Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken finished up in third place, and Mario Party 9 came fifth, completing a top-five lineup that has surprising implications.
In recent weeks GAME has failed to reach agreements with EA, Nintendo and Capcom, and ME3, Street Fighter X Tekken and Mario Party 9 were all titles that failed to appear on the retailers shelves. But that hasn't drastically affected sales for any of them, and it is likely that other publishers will be watching on with interest.
Here is the complete UK all format chart:
1. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
2. SSX (EA)
3. Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
6. The Sims 3: Showtime (EA)
7. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
11. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
12. Battlefield 3 (EA)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
14. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
15. Unit 13 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
16. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony Computer Entertainment)
17. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
18. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
19. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
20. Rage (Bethesda)