We're still playing the remastered The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on Wii U in order to give you a proper review in time for game's launch on March 4, but meanwhile we've reported on the ten hours we've spent playing so far here, and we've used our time to capture a bunch of gameplay clips from the much-better looking HD edition:
• Here we've captured a few minutes showing off a new sword technique for Link ("A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. Remember those words.") and walking around the wooden rooms of the Forest Temple (accompanied by a monkey, naturally):
• In this clip we catch a fairy in a bottle before beating Diababa, Forest Temple final boss:
• Here we fix the missing bridge thanks to Midna's power and face some enemies on our road to Twilight-covered Kakariko village as Wolf Link.
• Finally, here we've captured a calm, relaxed walk around Faron Woods, enjoying the beautifully rendered remastered environments during the golden hour as the sun falls down.
• And last but not least, if you missed our Gamereactor Live stream show last Thursday, below you can watch its full replay, with two hours of commented gameplay. We start off at Kakariko, experience the epic riding battle at Hyrule Field and Eldin Brdige, come back to Ordon with Epona, climb the Death Mountain's Trail, fight sumo vs. the Gorons and use the Iron Boots inside the Goron Mines dungeon until the point where we get the Hero Bow.
Loading next content