Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe has revealed brand new details about the next open beta test for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, with seven sessions running this month on PS4 and Xbox One to test both the Basic Training and Quick Match modes, as well as various tests of new rules like Combat Battle.
These betas will also feature new maps like Hidden Leaf Villages in day and night, and Yamato is also a new character you can play as, with plenty of customisation oprtions to allow for more variety too.
Below you can find all timings:
- July 20: 07:00 - 10:00 BST
- July 20: 21:00 - July 21: 00:00 BST
- July 21: 10:00 - 13:00 BST
- July 21: 18:00 - 21:00 BST
- July 22: 02:00 - 05:00 BST
- July 22: 07:00 - 10:00 BST
- July 27: 07:00 - July 29: 07:00 BST (48 hour session)
As for the full game, you can expect this on August 31 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and you can watch a trailer down below if you want to hear more about the game. Will you be a part of these beta tests?