Do you feel like nowadays it's better to buy a game a year or so after launch because you get much more content for a lower price, when all you have to do is just have a little patience? Well, this news from Warner Bros. isn't gonna convince you otherwise.
Warner Bros. has announced that Middle-earth: Shadow of War (released back in October 2017) is getting a Definitive Edition. This new version comes with all the DLC and free updates that have released since the game's launch. The Definitive Edition will be available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on August 28, 2018.
Expansions included are Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion, and a Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion. A list of other included updates can be read below the image.
Earlier this year Monolith and Warner Bros. decided to remove all microtransactions from the game, and that is of course true for Definitive Edition as well, and you can read our review of the game here if you'd like to know more.
· Market Closure: Complete removal of the market and microtransactions.
· Updated Post-Game: Streamlined post-game Epilogue (formerly Shadow Wars) with new narration from Shelob, the Witch-king and Dark Talion
plus new Masks of the Nazgûl player rewards.
· Nemesis System Enhancements: Numerous improvements bringing further depth to combat encounters and player interactions along with added traits and behaviors for Orc enemies, more Legendary Orcs to encounter and more ways to get Training Orders.
· Powering Up: Follower level cap has been increased to 80 enemy Captain level cap has been increased to 85 greater XP rewards new Prestige skills
upgrades and more.
· Gear Upgrades: Players can now use Mirian to raise the level of a piece of gear to their current level and use gems to re-roll abilities.
· Skins: Added player skins for Celebrimbor, Eltariel, Dark Eltariel, Baranor and Serka.
· Online Pit Fights & Conquests: Added search feature to challenge specific players' Overlords and fortresses in Friendly Mode.
· Endless Siege: Added feature to defend fortresses against never-ending waves of Sauron's forces.
· Rebellion: Added feature to crush rebel Ologs and Urukswho undermine the Bright Lord.
· Photo Mode Upgrades: Capture every battle with new filters, frames and textures.
· Difficulty Levels: Added Brutal and Gravewalker difficulty levels.
· Player Stats: Added player stats page to track in-game enemy kills, dominations and betrayals.