Simulation games no one asks for but plenty of people still buy, are more popular than ever, and today Koch Media announced their new publishing label Ravenscourt. Ravenscourt is working on as much as four simulator games that all fall into this category, namely: Truck Mechanic Simulator 2015, Helicopter 2015: Natural Disasters, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 and Construction Machines Simulator 2016.
The first three of the projects is set for release this spring, and in the press release Koch Media sums each of these true to life experiences:
Truck Mechanic Simulator 2015
Truck Mechanic Simulator 2015 puts you in charge of a top of the range workshop specialised in servicing trucks. With over 100 interactive parts per truck, this highly detailed simulator is not for the lightweight!
• 7 highly detailed truck models
• 3 weight categories
• Each truck consists of over 100 parts to replace or repair
• Upgradeable workshop with individual test tracks
• Enjoy and unlock multiple achievements
• Release date: May 1st
Helicopter 2015: Natural Disasters
This breathtaking flight simulator puts you in the shoes of a lifesaving helicopter pilot. You'll be put straight into the cockpit of an emergency helicopter where you will face 40 challenging missions that feature multiple goals. It's time to take off!
• 5 new helicopters with different specs
• Over 100 square kilometers of terrain
• More than 40 varied missions
• Changing weather conditions
• Well-balanced flight controls
• Fully configurable controller support
• Release date: May 1st
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
Take on the role of a professional car mechanic. Expand your workshop and improve your skills as you progress. Buy worn-out vehicles and renovate them to get rich and become a famous car collector. Manage your business well and become successful.
• Repair cars for your clients and upgrade your workshop to offer new services
• Visit car auctions to buy old cars and renovate them
• Enjoy an infinite number of randomly generated missions
• Each car is made out of more than 200 interactive parts which can be tuned and repaired
• Release date: June 19th
Construction Machines Simulator 2016
Become the head of a construction company. Demolish old houses, flatten the ground, fill foundations with concrete and build new architecture. Sit behind the wheel of many different construction machines including trucks, diggers, huge cranes, and more. Win contracts and earn money to expand your company.
• Realistic graphics with powerful machines and stunning environments
• New advanced physics and interaction system
• Highly detailed models of construction equipment
• Build and destroy, manage and employ
Guess it's time to start building?