Knights of the Old Republic II gets major update on Steam
Mac and Linux support added. Steam Workshop support. Achievements and native widescreen support.
It's nice to be surprised, and this major update of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (2004) on Steam was certainly something that caught us off guard. Aspyr in partnership with Disney Interactive and LucasArts have announced that not only is the game now available on Mac and Linux, it is also getting a major overhaul. This includes support for Steam Workshop and Steam Cloud as well as giving players native widescreen support (up to 4K and 5K resolutions) and controller support. Below is a list of the improvements.
• 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
• Steam Cloud saves
• Native widescreen resolution support
• Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
• Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation
3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
• Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day