Sucker Punch Production's Infamous: Second Son managed to stay ahead of the competition for a second week running as the race for first place on the British video game charts is closer than in a very long time. Infamous: Second Son (down 67%) was a mere 3,000 (down from 15,000 difference last week) to number two Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (down 64%). Meanwhile Titanfall (down 42%) is only 100 (!) copies behind Ground Zeroes.
Further down FIFA 14 and Call of Duty: Ghosts climb thanks to price promotions, while PC exclusive Diablo III: Reaper of Souls gets sixth in its first week. Other new entries include Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright in 15th and MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame in 19th.
1. Infamous: Second Son / Sony
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes / Konami
3. Titanfall / EA Games
4. FIFA 14 / EA Sports
5. The Lego Movie Videogame / Warner Bros.
6. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls / Blizzard
7. South Park: The Stick of Truth / Ubisoft
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts / Activision
9. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition / Microsoft
10. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster / Square Enix
11. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare / EA Games
12. Dark Souls II / Bandai Namco
13. Battlefield 4 / EA Games
14. Thief / Square Enix
15. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright / Capcom
16. Lego Marvel Super Heroes / Warner Bros.
17. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag / Ubisoft
18. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
19. MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame / Milestone
20. Need for Speed: Rivals / EA Games
Loading next content