Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has made it three weeks in-a-row at the top of the UK's multi-format sales chart.
In fact, the top three is entirely reminiscent of the one we saw last week, with both Max Payne 3 and FIFA 12 holding their positions in the top three.
Battlefield 3 and Sniper Elite V2 both climbed the table, finishing just above the highest (and only) new entry into the top twenty, Game of Thrones.
Here's the top twenty Gfk Chart in full.
1. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
2. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Battlefield 3 (EA)
5. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
6. Game of Thrones (Koch Media)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. FIFA Street (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. DiRT Showdown (Codemasters)
11. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
12. Dragon's Dogma (Capcom)
13. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
15. Prototype 2 (Activision)
16. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
17. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
18. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
19. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
20. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
Loading next content