English
newest
Atrás

Text comments

Your comments on news, reviews, articles and such things

I cannot wait to stand toe to toe against Arthas once again after braving Northrends my DK. Reliving all my nostalgia for this expansion where I got into raiding for real, before only caring for lore and not really progressing. The cinematics accompanying some quests and the end of the lich king really made this expansion stand out aswell. I only wish my old guildies and IRL friends still would play to further enhance my nostalgia. Considering I was 13 at it's release this has been long awaited to hopefully feel the same as I did back then. 

Good luck everyone!

3 Words: ridiculously overpowered paladins

I'm super excited to raid ulduar once more! Algalon was for sure the most innovative fight blizzard has ever released. To even get to him you'll have to beat all the bosses on hardmode. For sure the best raid wow has ever had!

Kaptensank

Re-living the amazing experience of all the lore, quests, loot, environment, music, ambience, raids I never did,  and general awesomeness WotLK was/is/will be.

Entering Howling Fjord, being greeted with the haunting/yearning music, one could so nearly feel the chilly breeze on your skin

The nostalgia! 

Northrend is one heck of a place.

To relive my shaman in the blitzing north of Azeroth. Bring me back to 2008

The lore is one of the big thing i am looking forward too!

to relive my paladin tank days! 

I'm just excited to see my boy arthas again!

The most icon thing about wotlk got to be 1# The Wrathgate cinematic and 2# Ulduar and last 3# So many new mounts for farm!!!

Seeing Grizzly Hills again

I'm most excited about ICC so I can kick The Lich King's butt again. 

ICC. no doubt. 

• Missing Avatar
  • eeee

The lore and the music.

I'm just gonna be playing for the quests as usual. Questing is unfortunately an unpopular part of the game these days, but I personally love digging for lore and clues while questing.

The snow and ice. 

Ulduar and naxx!

Really looking forward to the questlines and the gameplay

Grinding to get Invincible in Icecrown Citadel again. 

Added 2022-10-01 12:45:

Grinding to get Invincible in Icecrown Citadel again.

Finally being able to grind ICC like the good old days of WOTLK. 

Honestly most excited to get to experience all the raids again, going through Ulduar and attempting hard mode and having a blast! 
Trial of the Crusader was always so fun, can't wait to experience that again. 
ICC, oof, no words!

Good question. I actually quit playing after WotLK was launched, or rather about 1 month after - only managed to do a few Naxx raids and that was it, didn't renew my subscription. So for me it would be to experience Icecrown Citadel and the whole questline leading up to it, to finally take down Arthas for the first time ever 🙂

Playing OG dk

EVERYTHING!

I em a rather "new" player, begun playing when Pandaria came out. So I don't have the experience of the Lich King that many of you have  

Doing it all with my guild from Classic launch! First raid tomorrow night and couldnt be more excited. Been playing since 2005 so very happy to be back in WotLK which might be my favourite expansion.

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!