Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII sells 1.2 million

Majority of that on the PS3

Subscribe to our newsletter here!

* Required field

Website VGchartz (yes, that's a Z, bring the noise!) reports that Final Fantasy XIII has sold in 1.2 million in the week since it was released here in the West. 61% of those copies is for the Playstation 3, with the remaining 39% being for the Xbox 360.

Haven't picked up the game yet? Read our review to find out what Mikael thought of the game, or wait for the video review coming up on GRTV.

Final Fantasy XIII
Cheer up, Serah! 1.2 million copies in one week is not bad.

Related texts

Final Fantasy XIIIScore

Final Fantasy XIII

REVIEW. Written by Mikael Sundberg

Square Enix invite us to take part in hectic battles featuring a bunch of great characters. But is this really a welcome evolution?

Loading next content


Gamereactor uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best browsing experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy with our cookies policy