Fans of the Final Fantasy series can now pre-order Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age's Collector's Edition via Square Enix's website for $199.99 USD (roughly £163.77).
Inside this Collector's Edition fans will receive a number of goodies, as detailed on the site:
- The game itself
- Exclusive Judge Magisters mini bust set, including busts of Judges Bergan, Drace, Gabranth, Ghis, and Zargabaath (note that these are exclusive to the Collector's Edition and won't be sold separately.)
- A copy of the soundtrack, featuring music from composer Hitoshi Sakimoto
- A steelbook featuring art that's exclusive to the Collector's Edition
- A set of Six Art Cards, featuring Vaan, Ashe, Basch, Fran and Balthier, Penelo, and also World of Ivalice
- A digital code to unlock the original soundtrack background music option in the game.
The game's announced release date is July 11 this year, so players don't have too long to wait until they can get their hands on this collection. There's important information that consumers must take into account when buying this product, however, as stated on the store page:
"IMPORTANT: Products with a broken seal/sticker may not be returned unless there is a defect with the product. Please note that you use the shipment services at your own risk. Signature Confirmation is highly recommended. Square Enix Online Store is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. On or Near Release Date Delivery. While we try our best to schedule delivery to arrive on the release date, actual delivery date may vary depending on your location and method of shipping. Orders received after June 20th, 2017 11:59pm PST will arrive after the Release Day. Consumers are limited to 1 Collector's Edition per account."
Will you be getting the Final Fantasy XII collectors edition, and if so what item swayed it for you?
Loading next content