FIFA 14 sits atop the first multi-format sales chart of 2014, leading a chasing pack that consists of the the biggest releases of the end of last year.
Call of Duty: Ghosts sits behind EA's football game in second, ahead of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, and Grand Theft Auto V. In fact, the top seven best selling games all occupy the same positions that they did last week. Static.
Ryse: Son of Rome (and Saints Row IV both) climbed back into the top twenty, with Crytek's slasher making it a trio of Xbox One exclusive titles in the top twenty, notable perhaps because Sony's offerings for PS4 (Killzone: Shadow Fall and Knack) don't make the list.
There's very little movement this week, with games mainly switching position since the previous chart. Aliens: Colonial Marines went up a few places despite having been released much earlier in the year, proving a low price and strong IP can make people look past some well publicised issues, but other than that the top twenty remains much as it was.
Here's the GfK Chart-Track top twenty:
1. FIFA 14 | EA
2. Call of Duty: Ghosts | Activision
3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag | Ubisoft
4. Battlefield 4 | EA
5. Grand Theft Auto V | Rockstar
6. Need for Speed: Rivals | EA
7. Lego Marvel Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
9. Just Dance 2014 | Ubisoft
10. Gran Turismo 6 | Sony
11. Forza Motorsport 5 | Microsoft
12. Batman: Arkham Origins | Warner Bros.
13. Dead Rising 3 | Microsoft
14. WWE 2K14 | Take Two
15. Aliens: Colonial Marines | Sega
16. Saints Row IV | Deep Silver
17. Football Manager 2014 | Sega
18. Ryse: Son of Rome | Microsoft
19. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
20. Disney Infinity | Disney