After a few weeks with new releases topping the charts it's back to normal as FIFA 14 once again finds itself in the number one position on the British video game charts. Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls Online managed second place as it saw release on PC last week, with Titanfall in third awaiting a boost this week as the Xbox 360 version comes out. Last week's number one Infamous: Second Son slips to sixth. Notable is that only four other titles in the history of the charts has managed 11 or more number ones. Can you guess which ones? See the bottom of this post for the answer.
1. FIFA 14 / EA Sports
2. The Elder Scrolls Online / Bethesda
3. Titanfall / EA Games
4. Call of Duty: Ghosts / Activision
5. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes / Konami
6. Infamous: Second Son / Sony
7. The Lego Movie Videogame / Warner Bros.
8. South Park: The Stick of Truth / Ubisoft
9. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition / Microsoft
10. Battlefield 4 / EA Games
11. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare / EA Games
12. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag / Ubisoft
13. Thief / Square Enix
14. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
15. Lego Marvel Super Heroes / Warner Bros.
16. Dark Souls II / Bandai Namco
17. Rayman Legends / Ubisoft
18. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright / Capcom
19. Need for Speed: Rivals / EA Games
20. Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster / Square Enix
The other games with 11 or more weeks at number one are: ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire', ‘Wii Fit', ‘Zumba Fitness' and ‘FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98'.