FIFA 13 has held of competition from Resident Evil 6 to stay on top of the UK's multi-format sales chart.
Whilst EA's football game wasn't able to maintain its incredible early form (there was a 72 per cent drop in week-on-week sales according to MCV), it still did enough to hold off strong competition from Capcom's zombie epic.
Resident Evil 6 was actually the fourth best selling release of the year (after FIFA 13, ME3 and Borderlands 2) , and went on sale earlier in the week giving it extra time to rack up sales, which gives us some indication of just how popular FIFA 13 is.
Just Dance 4 also debuted in the top five, finishing as it did in fourth. NBA 2K13 ended up in sixth.
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
3. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
6. NBA 2K13 (2K Sports)
7. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
10. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
11. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
12. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
13. Gran Turismo 5 - Academy Edition (Sony)
14. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
15. Little Big Planet Vita (Sony)
16. Dead Island - GOTY Edition (Deep Silver)
17. Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision)
18. Darksiders II (THQ)
19. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
20. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Blizzard)