The latest charts from GfK Chart-Track and UKIE are in and Techland's Dead Island: Riptide continues as number one for a second week (-32%). In second is Netherrealm Studios' DC fighting game - Injustice Gods: Among Us and Tomb Raider climbs to third with only a slight decrease in sales (-3%). On the back of the entertaining climax of the football season FIFA 13 also shoots up the charts into fourth (+13%), while the critically panned Star Trek drops to tenth from fourth (-52%).
1. Dead Island: Riptide | Deep Silver
2. Injustice: Gods Among Us | Warner Bros.
3. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
4. FIFA 13 | EA Sports
5. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | Capcom
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II | Activision
7. BioShock Infinite | 2K Games
8. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins | Nintendo
9. Luigi's Mansion 2 | Nintendo
10. Star Trek | Namco Bandai
11. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
12. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
13. Defiance | Trion Worlds
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | Bethesda
15. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
16. God of War: Ascension | Sony
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted | EA Games
18. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed | Sega
19. Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City | Rockstar
20. Grand Theft Auto IV | Rockstar