This week's UK sales charts have undergone a bit of a reshuffle after three games debuted in the top five.
Dead Island: Riptide proved once again that people just love killing zombies, as it stormed straight to the top of the pile, pushing past last week's number one, Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Warner Bros. superhero scrapper still finished a respectable second, and sits above the other two new entries, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Star Trek, which finished third and fourth respectively.
Tomb Raider continued its strong showing at retail and retains its place in the top five despite dwindling sales. Last week's second placed title, Bioshock Infinite, dropped down to sixth, and FIFA 13 drops again, this time only making seventh.
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, the 3DS-exclusive, entered the chart at number eight, and Fire Emblem: Awakening dropped ten whole places, ending up in thirteenth.
The top twenty UK sales chart, courtesy of GfK Chart-Track, are as follows:
1. Dead Island: Riptide | Deep Silver
2. Injustice: Gods Among Us | Warner Bros.
3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | Capcom
4. Star Trek | Paramount
5. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
6. Bioshock Infinite | 2K
7. FIFA 13 | EA
8. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins | Nintendo
9. Defiance | Trion Worlds
10. Luigi's Mansion 2 | Nintendo
11. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
12. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
13. Fire Emblem: Awakening | Nintendo
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | Bethesda
15. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed | Sega
16. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
17. Hitman: Absolution | Square Enix
18. Skylanders Giants | Activision
19. Aliens: Colonial Marines | Sega
20. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft