Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. have released the 0.12.0 content update for PUBG Mobile, and as a part of this players can now get involved with Darkest Night, a mode which lets them fight off zombies to survive until the morning.
This game type sees you fight waves of the undead, and you're placed randomly on the map rather than dropping in from the sky. Three foggy nights need to be survived, and players can either work together or turn on each other. There's even a new passive skill for every player, which will help you in the fight.
As for the Survive Till Dawn mode introduced with the Resident Evil 2 collaboration late last year, this has been revamped as Survive Till Dawn 2, bringing new ghouls and fresh weapons to keep things entertaining. These are the other changes added with this mode:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
Aside from these two horrifying ways to play we also have the addition of Spectator Mode to watch friends, crew members, and clan buddies; crosshair modifications for different colours and shapes; players are now able to show support to give likes to each other, and become partners with friends with which they have 400 synergy or more, with partners appearing in each other's Spaces; and the event mode being replaced by EvoGround, which is where Survive Till Dawn and more modes will be added.
Will you be trying these undead modes out?
Loading next content