YouTube revealed the list of the best "trending" videos of 2015 related to video games, and first became Clash of Clans, Supercell's ever popular game on iOS and Android devices. This was originaly an ad shown on American television, during the Super Bowl.
The video features Liam Neeson who swears revenge after losing a match of Clash of Clans, a lot like the Bryan Mills persona that the actor plays in Taken. Below you can see the 10 best trending videos related to videogames of 2015, on Youtube.
1. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
2. Real GTA
3. Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
4. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer
5. WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - Part 1
6. Discover Pok̩mon in the Real World with Pok̩mon GO!
7. Fallout 4 - Official Trailer
8. Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
9. Halo VS Call of Duty
10. Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer | PS4
Youtube also revealed the top 10 most popular games on the service, which you can see below:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
2. FIFA 16
3. Five Nights at Freddy's 3
4. Ark: Survival Evolved
6. Five Nights at Freddy's 4
7. Fallout 4
8. Mortal Kombat X
9. Batman: Arkham Knight
10. Until Dawn
Loading next content