Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the goliaths of the year, and now it has reclaimed the number one spot in the UK weekly charts after a 19% increase in sales, with FIFA 19 also having its own rise of 30% to move it into number two just behind (as reported by GamesIndustry.biz).
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 enters in at number three with sales up a whopping 175%, meaning Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has been pushed all the way back to number four. Speaking of sales increases though, Forza Horizon 4 races into number eight after its own boost of 135%, so a ton of games seem to be having a good week in the charts.
That is, until you look at Just Cause 4, which has had a 47% decline to drop it to number 13 out of the top 10, which you can see for yourself in full down below:
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
2. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / Activision
4. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Nintendo
5. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe / Nintendo
6. Spyro Reignited Trilogy / Activision
7. Battlefield V / EA
8. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
9. Spider-Man / Sony
10. Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy / Activision
Any surprises here?
Loading next content