Intelligent Systems' Fire Emblem: Three Houses was released towards the end of July, and it already seems to have made a mark, as it hit the top of the UK physical game charts on its first week, and now GamesIndustry.biz reports that it has achieved a second week at the top spot.
The Nintendo Switch title even had a 60% drop in sales, which reflects the growing trend for the whole games market, with physical games down 15% compared to this time last year. It did almost double the sales of 2013's Fire Emblem: Awakening though, so it's certainly been a return to form for the franchise, as reflected in our review.
FIFA 19 was just behind Three Houses too, with only 66 unit sales between them. Wolfenstein: Youngblood falls to eight with a 61% decline in sales, however, while Madden NFL 20 is a new entry at number five.
For the full top 10 look down below. Are you surprised to see Three Houses get a second week at number one?
1. Fire Emblem: Three Houses / Nintendo
2. FIFA 19 / EA
3. Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled / Activision
4. Super Mario Maker 2 / Nintendo
5. Madden NFL 20 / EA
6. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
8. Wolfenstein: Youngblood / Bethesda
9. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Nintendo
10. Minecraft / Microsoft
Loading next content