FIFA's popularity is hard to match, and we now know that FIFA 18 has taken up the number one spot in the UK sales charts for the third week in a row, keeping Middle-earth: Shadow of War at number two, with Bethesda's The Evil Within 2 also entering the charts at number three, dropping Forza Motorsport 7 to fourth place.
Destiny 2 drops out of the top five for the first time since its release as well, and Warner Bros.' The Lego Ninjago The Movie Game moves into tenth position. If you're interested you can check out the complete top 10 below. Did you expect Shadow of War or The Evil Within 2 to get the top spot?
1. FIFA 18 / Electronic Arts
2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War / Warner Bros. Interactive
3. The Evil Within 2 / Bethesda Softworks
4. Forza Motorsport 7 / Microsoft
5. Forza Horizon 3 / Microsoft
6. Destiny 2 / Activision Blizzard
7. Grand Theft Auto V / Take 2
8. Crash Bandicoot: Nsane Trilogy / Activision Blizzard
9. Lego Worlds / Warner Bros. Interactive
10. The Lego Ninjago The Movie Game / Warner Bros. Interactive
Loading next content