No Man's Sky sales were down 81% from last week, allowing F1 2016 space to overtake it and slip into first. Sales for the racing series were also down 32% on last year's entry (F1 2015), a surprise given the encouraging critical reception enjoyed by this year's effort.
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens saw better fortunes, with sales increasing 13%, allowing it to move back into number three. Outside the Top 10, Mirror's Edge Catalyst saw a 90% rise in sales, putting it back in the Top 40 at 27.
1. F1 2016 / Codemasters Birmingham / Codemasters
2. No Man's Sky / Hello Games / Sony
3. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / TT Games / Warner Bros.
4. Overwatch / Blizzard / Activision
5. Grand Theft Auto / Rockstar / Take Two
6. Rocket League / Psyonix / 505
7. FIFA 16 / EA Sports / EA
8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Naughty Dog / Sony
9. Doom / id Software / Bethesda
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Mojang and 4J Studios / Microsoft
Loading next content