Days Gone has been sitting at the top of the UK physical game charts for a while now, and as reported by GamesIndustry.biz, Bend Studio's game is still there when looking at last week's sales, one of the slowest weeks all year in fact.
The top six are the exact same as last week, meaning Mortal Kombat 11 is in second place once more, followed by FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption 2, Grand Theft Auto V, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. What's more surprising, however, is that 12,500 units separated Days Gone from number 40 on the list.
Saints Row: The Third's Full Package edition on Switch didn't manage to make it into the top 10, shifting enough units to put it at 15, although we're still seeing Nintendo represented elsewhere with New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at eight and 10 respectively.
For the full top 10 list look down below. When will Days Gone fall?
1. Days Gone / Sony
2. Mortal Kombat 11 / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
3. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
4. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
5. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
7. The Division 2 / Ubisoft
8. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Nintendo
9. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
10. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Nintendo
Loading next content