Last week's UK physical charts have been topped by none other than Bend Studio's PS4 exclusive title Days Gone, as reported by GamesIndustry.biz, who also reveal that physical sales are 27% less than God of War achieved last year.
That doesn't mean the figures are shabby though, as GfK revealed that Days Gone has had the biggest physical launch of the year so far in the UK.
Days Gone's success means Mortal Kombat 11 sits at number two as a result, a game with sales 43.6% less than Mortal Kombat X in 2015, although this might be more indicative of the growing preference for digital downloads in this period. Mortal Kombat 11 has hit higher sales than Injustice 2 though, and had 71% of its sales on PS4.
A 70% decline in sales means World War Z moves from number one to 10 this week, and elsewhere in the top 10 (that you can see below) there are many of the usual suspects.
1. Days Gone / Sony
2. Mortal Kombat 11 / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
3. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
4. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
5. The Division 2 / Ubisoft
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
7. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice / Activision
8. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
9. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Nintendo
10. World War Z / Focus Home Interactive
Have you tried either Mortal Kombat 11 or Days Gone?