Call of Duty: WWII was released just last week (have you checked out our review yet?) and we now know that the shooter has debuted at the top of the UK charts, much like its predecessor Infinite Warfare.
While sales of Infinite Warfare were dramatically down over Black Ops 3, WWII has had better fortunes, registering 57% more units than Infinite Warfare, with 21% more revenue too.
Assassin's Creed Origins therefore slips from first to second, with FIFA 18 close behind, edging out Super Mario Odyssey in fourth. If you want to see the top 10 in full, you can do so down below. Were you expecting Call of Duty to come out on top?
1. Call of Duty: WWII / Activision
2. Assassin's Creed Origins / Ubisoft
3. FIFA 18 / EA Sports
4. Super Mario Odyssey / Nintendo
5. Gran Turismo: Sport / Sony
6. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus / Bethesda
7. Forza Motorsport 7 / Microsoft
8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
9. Forza Horizon 3 / Microsoft
10: Middle-earth: Shadow of War / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment